MSc Accounting and Finanace (CIMA Gateway)
Financial experts with the knowledge and critical decision-making skills to add value to organisations are in high demand. Top-level financial skills combined with leadership ability, business, technical and people skills are often a prerequisite for boardroom positions.
On joining this programme, you will:
- Develop a thorough and contemporary knowledge of the accounting and financial processes of an organisation and the ability to forward plan and effectively manage risk.
- Gain knowledge of environmental challenges and trends, the opportunities and constraints these create, and how they impact on organisational decision-making and resource allocation.
- Build on key skills associated with employment in high-performance organisations.
- Work towards a Management Accountant qualification while completing your master’s degree.
- Receive significant study support from CIMA. Your programme fees will include CIMA registration, your first year’s CIMA subscription fees, an attempt at the CIMA Management Case Study Exam, and access to CIMAstudy.com and CIMAconnect online.
This Accounting and Finance MSc is one of the few programmes in the UK to provide an accelerated route to becoming a chartered accountant, whilst delivering insight into how to master all of the qualities and skills mentioned above.
No data was found